(This item was first posted as a blog entry at Sunni and the Conspirators on March 11, 2006.)
B.W. Richardson tagged me for the “Meme of Four” last
Saturday. I’ve taken a while to respond, but better late than never, I hope.
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Busboy (First real wage job);
- Short-order cook (first semi-respected wage job);
- Stripper (Probably not what you think – in a shoe/boot factory a stripper removes footwear from lasts – provocative ain’t I?);
- Computer guy (I’ve done more than four fairly different types of work within the IS/IT trade for over 20 years, but I figure if I only listed them some people would think it a
Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Strictly Ballroom;
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind;
- Wild River;
(If this movie would ever be released on DVD, or even VHS, I would write a review of it too.)
Four places I’ve lived:
- LaCrosse, Wi.
- Madison, Wi.
- Fitchburg, Wi.
- Middleton, Wi.
(I haven’t had a permanent residence outside Wisconsin.)
Four TV shows I love:
(I hardly watch any “television” these days, so some of mine are old.)
- The Daily Show;
- Twilight Zone (the original series);
- The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin (BBC/PBS).
Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven’t seen:
- Veronica Mars;
- Boston Legal;
- The Sopranos.
Four places I’ve vacationed:
- Black Hills;
- New Orleans;
Four of my favorite dishes:
- Prime Rib Au Jus;
- Hot and Sour soup;
- Fresh cheese curds;
- Raw kohlrabi straight from the garden (and peeled).
Four sites I visit daily/regularly:
(Other than Endervidualism):
- Sunni Maravillosa and the Conspirators;
- Montag ... ;
- Out of Step;
- Independent Country.
Four places I’d rather be right now:
(No travel backwards in time for me, that’d make a limit of four impossible.)
- Driving in the countryside;
- Watching a good movie;
- Minnesota Renaissance Faire (outside Shakopee, MN.);
- Reading in bed (never enough of that).
Four new bloggers I’m tagging
- Matt Bryan;
- Alina Stefanescu;
- Scott Bieser;
- Sheldon Richman.
Of course, they remain free to participate or not, but in the unlikely event that they’ve been waiting for a “tag,“ now they have one.
published at Endervidualism on April 4, 2006
edits and publishes this web site — Endervidualism.com.
He hopes you enjoy it and return to visit often.